See the world with new eyes. We are a højskole that provides both an extremely strong foundation in four Design disciplines (Graphic Design; Fashion and Textile Design; Furniture, Room and Product Design; Architecture), whilst also fostering diverse life skills.
About the school
Students live on campus allowing better focus, 24/7 access to the workshops and a unique social life.
What is a højskole?
Højskole means no homework, exams nor grades, but lots of hard work with passionate people. Read more on out website: http://www.designhojskolen.dk/en/
Vision - inspiration - experiment - freedom - wondering - imagination - understanding - creativity - respect - design - innovation
Our core subjects
Preparation for admission to Art education
Ceramics and Raku
Courses and topics
Fashion & Textile Design
Architecture & Urban Design
Furniture, Interior & Product Design
- You're always welcome to pay us a visit. Contact us for more info
- Anyone can go to The Scandinavian Design College
- Single og double bedrooms, with showers and toilets on the hallways
- Stay for 20 weeks in the fall, 24 weeks in spring or 44 weeks for both
- Tasty and healthy food everyday
- Acess to workshops 24/7
- We speak Danish, but with lots of international students
- Happy times and party in the weekends
- Very open shcool. You live here and you make this your home
- NB! Once you've visited us. You probably want to come again